Friday, May 7, 2010

I can not vote and I am fat

It's weekend and a long one again, the second for this month.

It's also election day on Monday. I was supposed to go to home to our hometown to celebrate Mother's day and to vote but............ I know there is not enough reason not to go because I'm missing my parents so much. but then again, if only I am rich I'll go there and visit them every week.

Although I have talked to them over the phone this afternoon it is still sad not being able to go with my original plan. Anyways, I'll just have to wait for them to come here on the 17th.

I know my vote is wasted and I know that whoever wins I have no rights to complain. I'll just have to support him and pray for him, that is the best I can do.

So we had a change of plan for the weekend, we're going to my sister's place instead in Bulacan right after the hubby cast his vote. I also hope I can begin "walking/exercising" this weekend because I am soooo big and that is not an exagerration. i look at my pictures last night and I was not happy at all, I look so tired, stressed and fat. Oh well, I am fat. I guess even the best fat burbners like what it said in apidexin reviews would not help at all unless I really do my part which means less food intake and more moving.

How about you? Are you going to vote on Monday? whom are you voting for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!