Sunday, May 9, 2010

PCOS and Hair Loss

I used to not worry about my thin hair because I was born with that, however since I was diagnosed with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) I worry now about the hair loss, first because I already have thin hair and I cannot afford to lose more.

Everyday, hundreds of hair falls and that is said to be normal because another new hair will soon grow from its place. But excessive loss and the failure to grow new hair are quite scary because nobody especially we women want to go bald right?

In my case I know that I might lose more hair because of the presence of excessively high levels of androgens (male hormones) so I am making sure I do take care of it very well. femalepatternhairloss.net and other sites are big help. At least I got to learn and read about it before hand.

Are you losing some hairs too? What are you doing about it?

2 comments:

  1. hi sis! i used to worry about falling hair 'til i found Human Nature Strenghtening Shampoo and Conditioner. it's 100% organic so you don't worry about harmful chemicals damaging your hair and scalp more. pls check out http://ivymarasigan.multiply.com/journal/item/87/HUMAN_NATURE-_100_Organic_Products_Available_Here
    for more details. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi rocks- about your query on corregidor :
    P1999.00 per person inclusive of the ferry ride, shrine entrance fees and museum fees and a buffet lunch.
    there's an overnight tour also which i recommend because one day at the island is not enough to explore it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!