Wednesday, May 26, 2010

our small home business is picking up!

Remember my post about wanting to work at home badly? Well, unfortunately I still do not see my self in that situation for the next couple of months but I am thanking God right now because our small home based business of printing t-shirts (silk screen) is slowly picking up. Hubby is really doing his best to do well to have more clients and Praise God, this month he has earned enough to cover our rent and he had already bought new tires for the motor bike.

If this blessing goes on and will continue to surge up, I will definitely leave my day time job and help hubby with the small business.

Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

  1. this is really good news. nakaka-inspire. i wish i could have a home-based business too, soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! praise God. happy for you.
    sigh. praise God din kasi makakapag-enroll na rin si andoy bukas. nag provide ang Lord ng pang schooling niya. Akala talaga namin ay di na muna kasi sa sobrang hirap hanapin ang pera.... pero though we waiver.. God remains firm and faithful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!