Friday, May 28, 2010

MOVIE DATE

After “Dear John” last February, finally, another movie date with the husband last night. I do not watch movies in big screen too often because I find it expensive and we are at present in cost cutting times. But last night I asked hubby if we could at least watch “HERE COMES THE BRIDE’ and he said yes. After all it was a funny movie and we need to laugh real hard sometimes right?

And the movie did not fail us. It was hilarious, very entertaining and I liked it. And the husband enjoyed it too. John Lapuz is funny and the big girl like me who obviously needs clinicallix to shed the excess pounds is funny too. I do not know her actually but she’s good.

Ad of course Eugene Domingo was the very reason why I wanted to see it. Saw her “Kimidora” and I assumed this one is good to and I was right.

So if you haven’t watched it yet. I highly recommend it, it is still showing in some cinemas in Metro Manila. We watched at Waltermart Pasong Tamo which is convenient for us because we are very near that place.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!