Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday-Fill ins



1. My back aches most of the time. Need to do some exercise and get Calcuim vitamins.


2. I don't think I've ever been wild.

3. Leaves are falling all around,in the front of our apartment and obviously we need some cleaning.

4. I so dislike someone (especially my hubby) when he is into forgetfulness.

5. Healing is from within.

6. Playing Luxor is what I've been up to lately!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to attending the prayer meeting, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late but that's gonna be plans only because I have to go to work and Sunday, I want to visit my two nephews in San Mateo, Rizal!

1 comment:

  1. Me too - I don't think I've ever become wild...

    What's Luxor? Is it a video game? Sounds like fun if you're into it. Will check it out...

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!