Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hcg diet

To all my dieting friends and colleges, I just want to ask you, has anyone of you tried the hcg diet? If yes, in what form? Is it the hcg injections or the oral hcg? What works best for you? I guess for people who are afraid of needles, the oral hcg is the best choice. Why did you choose hcg? Do you think it really works? Because if you are familiar with it, they say that it’s the quickest way to loose weight. As a matter of fact it offers different kinds that will depend on how much weight you want to lose. Do you want to lose 40+ pounds or 20-40 pounds? (In my case, the 40+ pounds)

Well, like any other diet pills or programs, it also tells you to at least watch what you eat and do exercise. Which is the basic thing you have to do if you want to lose weight right?

So, if you have tried this one, please let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!