Friday, October 29, 2010

No Ipad yet

I joined Goldilock's PAGBABAGO contest last September, hoping I could win one of the major prize- the Ipad :) But there were many entries that I personally thought were good so I lost all my hopes after reading all the beautiful entries. And the winners I must say were all deserving. Congratulations to you all, especially to the Ipad winner-I hope it came with insurance for ipads package so at least you'll not worry when it got lost or stolen which I hope would not happen at all.

And as for me, I'll keep joining writing or blogging contest-who know I might be the winner next. And besides it motivates me to learn and improve my writing-and for that I guess I'm winning also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!