Friday, October 1, 2010

Working tomorrow and Medicare

I usually say TGIF during Fridays but today was an exemption. Why? Because I have to report to work tomorrow which is Saturday and it sucks. I can't say NO this time. The boss needs us and because we all want this to be over soon.

On a happy and positive note, that would mean an additional pay so I think I just have to look at that so I'll be happy and smiling coming here tomorrow.

And before I go back to work, anyone needs help with their health insurance or anybody looking for some kind of Medicare part D plans or Social Security disability insurance? You might want to look at allsup.com and see if they can assist you. I know how hard it is to claim such and I guess it would be better if you get help.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!