Saturday, December 3, 2011

22 days before Christmas

And I have yet to complete my gift list.

I still do not have any idea what to give my husband, although when he saw these cutting tools and drills from the internet, he said he want that -but obviously I will not give him such as a Christmas gift.

While him - knows already what to get me for Christmas, I showed him the exact color and style. I don't want him buying anything that would disappoint me so I'd rather tell him straight what I want :) No element of surprise there but I prefer that.

Anyways, I know most of you are done with your list or at least halfway through it. I hope I'll get my bonus soon so I can finish mine too!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you telling your hubby exactly what you want. Wise policy.

    I'm pretty much done with Christmas shopping with just a couple things for my great grand-baby.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!