Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Rush

I still don't understand how and why there is so much traffic around Metro Manila during Christmas season. People say it's Christmas rush..but that doesn't mean people bought cars and are out there in the streets right? If you drive here (specially on Fridays) you'll definitely have a terrible headache before reaching your destination.

Yes, people are out shopping for Christmas gifts and all but I still don't think it could be the main reason for clogged streets. What do you think it is?

Anyways,I know Christmas is just around the corner (10 days to go) and my gift list is not yet done but I don't worry a lot..I don't want the Christmas stress and rush :) that most people has this time around.

I've been out a few times to shop for gifts, bought some toys and accessories for girls, saw also some linens and bedroom stuff on sale (I want that for my self!), kitchen wares abounds in every mall, few medical scrubs and lots and lots of clothings on sale :)

I'm going to finish my list when I have time. I don't see the need to rush. :)

2 comments:

  1. I finished our shopping today and it was busy, busy, busy. Long lines and people everywhere. In the stores and on the roads. It was good to get back home. I like your idea about doing it when you have time. Good for you.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Sandee! I hope you have a fun filled Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!