Monday, December 19, 2011

Dinner at Flower Stories Cafe

We bought this voucher from Metrodeal months ago and together with my friends, we finally pushed through with the dinner last Sunday night (December 12). reservation is quite easy, I called an hour before dinner time which is 7 pm and the girl on the phone said yes, they can still accommodate us.

BUT...if you are not familiar with Intramuros area, you'll surely have a hard time locating the place. So better be ready and have a printed map with you.It will save you time.

We arrived past seven and there were few people dining in, there is no line in the buffet area so we were able to get food immediately after settling in our table. I didn't have enough pictures of the food but for me it doesn't look very enticing enough to make you feel you want to taste them agad. Here's what I managed to take though;

I took picture of the food on our plates and I think these pictures are much better :)

By the way, we paid 250.00 for the voucher and they said that original price is 700.00 :( I don't think I'll get this for 700.00 because there is nothing exceptional with the food. It's okay but will not be back again.

My friend even joked that our chocolate fountain looks even better :) Actually, they had bad reviews before but I think they improved a lot na. I notice they are refilling the food trays so you can go get food again, also the ambiance is quite good, thanks to the solo singer/performer :)
this is outside/veranda where the singer is located
 My husband and I had fun though because we were with friends and their kids whom we love so much! See the pic below? looks like they are our own no? hehe :)

Anyways, I still think it is always a risk to buy online (whether goods,gadgets or vouchers) and if you do, you really have to do research about the seller and the item you are buying, same with buying insurance term life online.After all, it's your hard earned money you're spending.

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I was going to buy this, then I found out there had been a lot of bad reviews about this, but good thing they did improve and that you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry the food wasn't as good as you hoped, but at least you were with your friends and that counts for a lot.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!