Monday, December 26, 2011

December wrap up

Our current home didn't have any Christmas decor this year. I opted not to put up anything and decided to donate my decors in our church. Now I am thankful I did that, I don't worry of anything to pack away after the holidays :) One less stress for me!

Not having the decors means we have a lesser meaningful Christmas because I can surely say It's the same, sans the extra electricity bill :D

December was so usual with me and my husband, even more hectic if I may say because of the work we both have now. It's like we were on endless trip to supermarkets every night and on the stores closing time, been seeing barcode scanner everyday last week. And no it's not for us but for the ministry we're working with.

Last Wednesday was our last Christmas party for them and it was tiring to have 180 kids in a day but it's worth it. The endless trips to supermarket and the sleepless nights are all worth it.

Over all, we had 3 kids Christmas parties, 1 Christmas party in the church, we also had 2 debut party -where we both set up balloon decors and  did some venue decors. 1 Child dedication and that's it!

busy but happy December :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you were busy. I'm guessing you both can get a bit of rest now. I hope so.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!