Sunday, June 17, 2012

Breakfast @ McDonalds

I so love breakfast! This morning we had this as early as 5:00 am, and nope, I was not up as early as that, It's because we haven't sleep yet at that time. And before going home, we decided to drop by to McDonalds.
We both have hot chocolate , we beg off for coffee this time
Hubby had pancakes : love it too!
and my big breakfast :) muffins,sausage, mashed potato and scrambled egg

don't you love breakfast meal?? I don't know but I do. Even if days that I wake up late (like 3pm) I still eat breakfast meal :) I love fried rice, eggs, hotdogs, ham, bacon or any breakfast food :)

I'm a certified breakfast loving person.

4 comments:

  1. Okay Rocks, now I'm hungry. I've not eaten yet this morning. Just finishing my first cup of coffee.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me crave for Mc Donald's. Sino kaya ang pwedeng mayaya magbreakfast sa Mc Do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Joy- yayain nas bf..hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocks, I love breakfast! I think this maybe my fave meal of the day. yummy! I sometimes would cook breakfast favorites for dinner:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!