Sunday, June 10, 2012

New Monitor.Thank you sister

We have a new "hand me down" LCD monitor from my sister :) super happy with it! Our bulky old monitor has finally bid us goodbye. Thank you for your service. And oh hello Mr. LCD please be good to us and don't give up on us until we are ready to replace you.

Thank you that I have a generous sister. I hope she give us cable trays also or one of their laptop someday :)

We already tried watching movie here and it was so nice! The graphics are clearer and it is bigger. I'm more excited to blog and play  my games :)

How's your weekend everyone? I hope you are all  having fun! God bless!





1 comment:

  1. What a good sister you have indeed. Enjoy.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!