Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rachel's birthday pictures


Here are the pictures of Rachel's birthday celebration, the girl was so happy because her grandma (my mom was with us) and that she prepared all of these food we enjoyed during that day :)

lumpiang shanghai (spring rolls)

Spaghetti

Menudo (my dad's favorite)

Biko ( rice delicacy)
and the cake was from me of course!
with her most favorite person in the whole wide world!
That picture reminded me again how old my mom is ( and that she badly needs a hair dye, actually we both do need a hair dye as I already have so many gray hairs too, got to schedule that with her sometime soon-I'm sure hair dye is not as expensive as leather furniture dye or is it? anyways I am thankful she is still healthy and that she can be with us during life's celebrations like this.

visitors

friends :D

2 comments:

  1. All the food looks wonderful. I'm so happy that Rachel had a fabulous birthday celebration.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!