Saturday, June 2, 2012

Broadband problem

Our computer at home is still not working with our broad band and I really do not know what is wrong with it. It's been a week now and I don't  think it's going to be ok soon. I'm missing a lot of my internet life already. And since I can't do facebook in the office, I have not been able to visit that too, I'm sure I'm missing some of my friends updates and news :)


I have also been missing my favorite discount sites also (I'm hoping I can get one good travel deal for us before the year ends). In short I just miss browsing the net ( not the cigar deals though and the spam mails)

It's also hard to write or work when you are not on your own computer..sigh.

Wish It will be fix sooner than I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!