Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday


I stumbled upon this today and I was encouraged to join because I've so many things to be thankful for, besides I usually don't stand up on our Friday prayer meetings to tell people how I was blessed by Him on that particular week. Here, the whole world will know what I am thankful for and I hope to do this on regular basis.

So for this week :
- I'm thankful for my new domain name, "godsbestgift.com" - everything I have, all that I am are Gods gift, so does my blog.

- Thank you for the internet connection at home

- Thank you for my sister Rina-for opening her home to Irene.
- For the new Harvest Moon game I've yet to explore.

- For the overflowing blessings of food at the center

- For my hubby: for trying his best to wake up early in the morning to prepare breakfast.
I just want to thank you LORD for everything. If you want to give thanks too, click here.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to thankful thursday, I am so glad you joined us. I enjoyed your thankful list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!! You have a sweet list. I love it when my hubby gets up to make breakfast also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Thankful THursday. It is such a blessing to me each Thursday to list what I am Thankful for. I am encouraged in the Lord as I visit the blogs of others who participate. I pray you are blessed each week as you take the time to post you Thankful Thursday. I enjoyed reading your list. Thanks for sharing.
    Be blessed,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome domain name :) I love it!
    I am so glad that you came across Thankful Thursday to share your blessings with us.
    How sweet of your beloved to get up early in the morning to make breakfast for you :)

    Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this week...

    Blessings to you and yours...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!