Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photo Reminiscin

I am just feeling bit sentimental today (tonight) so i thought of posting pictures of me and hubby on our trips, getaways and happenings. Our digicam is only 10 month old and I realized if we just had one long before our wedding, we could have tons of together photos now. Anyways, I hope I don't bore you with all these pictures. I still have more in my PC and will try to post them one by one as the moods and time permits me.

You know what? looking at these pictures makes me realize that we as a couple has been to many trips and we feel so blessed considering we are not earning that much.


Sonya's Garden last year.
(side note : saw a lot of commercial real estate here, do you think it's good to invest in Tagaytay?)

Very recent trip to Anawangin (new year 2009)


On the way to Puerto galera last year (June)

One of the best beach I've seen so far (Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte)

Also in Ilocos Norte (March 2008)

Saud Beach, Ilocos Norte

Warning : more pictures coming up on next posts to come. We will be celebrating our 3 years wedding anniversary on April and I'm praying for more trips not only here in the Philippines but out of the country as well.

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! Looks like you are having a good time. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet sweet naman ninyo sis :) kainggit! make the best of it while waiting for your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarap ng mga escapades. :) We also like to invest in Tagaytay... parang ang sarap kse tumira dun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is really beautiful picture you published in ur blog.
    it touched my heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! ang sweet naman

    this is one of my dream... island hopping sa mga beatiful places sa Philippines :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!