Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Holy Week Vacation 2015

Tonight or early tomorrow morning, we're driving home for a short vacation. Everyone is already in the vacation mood, because for us Filipinos, holy week also means vacation. Though it is a religious holiday, we often take this opportunity to spend time with the family while reflecting about the CROSS and JESUS.

I could have opted not to go home in the province because up to now, I am still in neck deep of works and stuff to do for the upcoming Youth Camp on April 7-10. But I think I need this so I can recharge and be even more ready for the event. Plus I am missing home and Nanay so much already.

I remember the last holy week vacation we spent with Tatay, he was already very sick that time but he was so happy that all of us are at home and spending time with him specially his grand kids.

This year will slightly be different but I am sure he'll be smiling from heaven if he sees us happy and enjoying

*~*
On a not so happy news:

There is a typhoon coming to the Philippines this week, this will be first time to me as I have never had experience a typhoon during summer season here. But weather bureau already categorized it as super typhoon :(  Yes, we need rain (water) here but we don't need that strong winds. The sad news is that, it will affect our camp next week. That alone is bringing me a lot of stress, imagine 150 plus youth sleeping in tents-soaked in rain. I don't even want to think about it. Look how big and scary it is

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/typhoon-maysik-to-strengthen-i/44729062


If you are one who prays, can you include this major weather disturbance in your prayers and us please? Thanks!

If you are also going on a vacation- I hope and pray you'll have good time :) Blessings everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Your country will be in my prayers over this storm.

    Have a blessed day and and even better holy week my friend. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!