Friday, April 24, 2015

Weekend Randomness

My Nanay, my only brother, my sister and her entire family are coming back home tonight from a trip to my Broher in law's home town, province of Aklan.They had an overnight trip to BORACAY and I'm so jealous :( hahaha!! If not for the camp, we would have joined them but  because I have limited "leave of absence" and well, money, we regretfully declined  the invitation. But I am happy for all of them, specially for my Mom-it's her first airplane ride at the age of 75. :) Grateful that she's physically strong enough to travel and enjoy life.

*~*

We enjoyed our anniversary dinner in "Vikings" :)  They sang a love song for us and gave this small cake with greetings, normally they would do that for a birthday celebrant but when they learned that it was our anniversary, they happily obliged ;)

With the vikings traditional hat



 *~*

After almost two years of having housemates (a.k.a in-laws) there's just the two of us again in our small house. It was a relief also, as much as I love having them, I don't think it is healthy for all of us to be living together. I'm just happy that we're good and we are all in good terms.

HAVE A HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had a great anniversary. Next Wednesday is our 15th anniversary.

    Have a fabulous day honey. Big hugs. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We sure had fun Sandee!! advance happy 15th anniversary to you also :) I know you'll have a great day my dear!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!