Tuesday, March 9, 2021

This blog is still alive :)

And it's like I am starting anew. 

Paano nga ulit mag blog? haha! 

Anyways, this blog has been neglected and I have already given up the domain name.

I don't know what it  got me resurrecting this blog, maybe I miss the old way of blogging, maybe I needed a respite from my work.

Or maybe I don't really know.

But let's see. For the meantime, I am revising old posts. Some posts I cringe..haha :)

But some posts made me look back to very good memories.

And thankful I have this blog to remind me of those.

Photo not mine




2 comments:

  1. It's so good to see a post from you. Somehow you got lost in my feed. I really thought you gave up blogging.

    I scrolled down to see your baby. He's big now. They do grow up so fast.

    I'm so happy you're back. You've been a blessing to me for many years.

    Have a fabulous day, my friend. Big hug. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes ! Rapha is so big now! he's 2 years old and is such a joy t us! So happy to be reconnecting with you again.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!