Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Excited for my project

The post about the project-family tree excites me, of course it’s still a plan and I haven’t even started it but nevertheless I’m excited. I want this one to materialize so I can show something to my kids someday and to my nieces and nephews. This is something the whole family can be proud of. Now, the first thing to do is ask mom’s help, I don’t know if we have more relatives in other countries besides my Aunt’s family in Illinois. For sure I won’t be doing an inmate search because I never heard someone from the family being sent to jail. Thank God for that. But yes, I know I’ll be doing a lot of research for this project.

8 comments:

  1. im your favorite reader here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what happened to the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats amazing story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes... ofcourse! It will happen again ins God's beautiful and perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. True friends are not easy to find and very hard to forget.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!