Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Here's my list for this week.

* Like Iris, I m also thankful for the peace that this world cannot give but only God, this week there was chaos in Mindanao (southern part of our country) and a lot of people were hurt, dead, some lost their homes and several cities were struck with terror but praise be to God who gives us peace in our hearts. I pray that those people affected will also feel the love and peace from God.

* Thank you Lord for the peace I have right now knowing that I am safe in your arms, I maybe have flu but that made me all the more feel secure in your loving arms.

* Thank you for the rest you have given me today.

* Thank you for the traveling guidance you gave us last Tuesday morning when we traveled with our motorcycle from our province to home.

if you want to participate in this weekly inspirational meme, you may join us here.

5 comments:

  1. Praying for you that our Lord will continue to restore you. Thank God for the rest He has given you and the peace which the world cannot give! Praying with you too that the people affected by chaos in Mindanao will also feel the love and peace from God. Thanks for sharing your thankful heart with us. Take care and rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God for keeping you safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blessings from God... each and every one of them!

    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that you're being blessed by our Lord. Rejoicing with you.

    RoseLLe

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely thankful post from a thankful heart. Keeping you in my prayers.

    Have a restful time under God's loving watch and protection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!