Friday, March 7, 2008

Enhancing Your Beauty

Would you go for cosmetic surgery to make your self amazing? Such as nose lifting, Liposuction, Breast Augmentation, Eyebag removal and so on and so forth?

I say if I have tons of extra money, why not? I probably will do liposuction..I want to get rid of these fats..haha! But of course this cosmetic surgery thing is now common to movie stars and celebrities alike. Some local stars admitted it out in the open and some still denies it.

Others said it is about enhancing natural beauty and not rejecting it. I have lots of girlfriends that doesn’t like it because of the thought that it means you are not satisfied to what God has given you..in which I beg to disagree, I believe it is enhancing your beauty..but I guess I can only go for liposuction if ever. I don't wanna change how I look..my eyes, my nose or even my lips.

For me, as long as it doesn’t compromise your health and you have the guts and the money, then go for it. But don’t you forget, overdoing it might give you some trouble someday so be cautious and think ten times before doing it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sis!
    I think there's nothing wrong with enhancing your beauty surgically, as long as you're comfortable with it. Why not diba!!! :)

    chell here from n@w
    http://www.chelltan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!