Friday, March 7, 2008

know more about us

Thank you jan for sending this..In fairness kahit mahaba sha, nag enjoy ako sumagot.. :)

How long did you date? I do not know exactly how long..basta we’re friends for 2 years, bf/gf for 1 year then we tied the knot na.

How old is he? He’s turning 27 this year

Who eats more? Depends..when I’m in the mood I eat more, but on regular days, he does.

Who said “I love you” first? Oh no! I can’t remember...wait....I think it was him…

Who is taller? He’s taller, I’m 5’2 and he’s 5’6? Not sure though

Who sings better? Definitely it’s him. he has this passion in music, that’s why he’s the music ministry leader in our church.

Who is smarter? Modesty aside, I think me..hehe!

Whose temper is worse? Ah..that’s ME!!

Who does the laundry? We do it together when we’re both free, sometimes him lang..hehe! sometimes we ask help.

Who pays the bills? Both of us, but I contribute more kasi I’m the one who’s working in a secular world.

Who mows the lawn? Who mops the floor na lang kaya?

Who cooks dinner? If I still have the energy, I cook but most of the time we buy na lang.

Who drives when you are together? Him, we don’t have car yet but we do have motorbike.

Who is more stubborn? me!

Who kissed who first? that's me!nyahaha! he’s so shy eh.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? both

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but that is because we live near them lang..while his dad is in the province.

Who proposed? that's him!Who is more sensitive? Me,me,me!

Who has more friends? I do

Who has more siblings? Him, they’re a big family.

Who wears the pants in the family? figuratively? him. literaly? both of us! -same as jan’s answer.

I think most of the wifey here has this tag na..kanino ko kaya ipapasa? am passing this to Mari, and to all the girls out there, feel free to do it if you still haven't.

1 comment:

  1. i'll edit na lang sis and add you as the one who tagged me :) thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!