Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Got another card again (sigh)

I received a new credit card last Monday morning, and I have not activated it yet. I have 3 credit cards now and I don’t think having another one would help me erase my debts faster. One of my biggest goal this year is to pay at least half of my payables in my credit card. Half because I want a reasonable goal, I want a goal that I would be able to achieve.

I’ve been reading a lot about money and investments recently, there was even a thread about this in one of my yahoo groups. I guess everyone is interested in investing now a day. But I know, even before I can make investment my self. I still have to clear my self from my credit card loans, and have to stay away from other cards like the one I just got now..that means I have to cut and cancel that card.

It’s hard, I’m telling you. I’m tempted to activate it when I got it. I’m tempted to used again my card to book a Cebu Pacific seat sale. When you have a credit card, your expose to so many debt temptation and find yourself finding ways to pay those afterwards.

Right now, I will stick to my goal, pay off half of my credit card debts and save. Easier said than done, but I’m all set to achieve it,that is why I’m reading a lot about money matters, investments and savings. I am also browsing the net for some good tips and helps. There are lots of site that can be of big help to me, like this one. They don’t offer loans but instead offer you advice on debt solution and Debt Management which I think we all need and can be benificial to us. They even have a downloadable debtguide and though they are base in UK,I'm sure we can still get some financial tips here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!