Thursday, March 13, 2008

8 weird facts

8 Weird Facts
This is a tag from
happy It’s called “8 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF” .
Here it goes:
********************************************************************************************************
In 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

Here are the rules:

RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

*********************************************************************************************************
8 weird facts about me, am not sure though if these are weird facts..oh well, at least I will try to think of 8 facts that readers doesn’t know about me.

1. I recently discovered that my favorite Mcdonald’s cheeseburger taste even better when stuffed with French fries.lovee it!!
2. I am a rice person. I find it hard to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner without rice J but this morning I only eat pansit..sad though
3. At present- I’m hooked to “Coffee Prince”
4. I love watching Tom and Jerry
5. I am the queen of procrastinations and I hate that of course..not reallt the queen naman siguro..maybe princess lang..hehe!
6. I am uberly sensitive and I don’t know why?
7. I can’t think of two more facts that readers might want to know about me..
8. So I’ll just hand over this tag to.....


jenn, mari, retchel and nadia.

sorry, can't complete the eight.

MannaFromHeavenLenaTeacher’ CornerJuliana Pinay Wahm Roselle’s Sweet EscapeRoselle’s BlogLife In The Blogger LaneMy PreciousMy VoyageBerryblitz - Berry Blog, Happy ,
Rocks' Through the Rain, God's Gift

1 comment:

  1. hi sis! i wasn't able to do this tag. i got sick for some time and was swamped with work. anyway. i am glad that you came back from pagudpud/ilocos trip. from the pics on your blog looks like you had a good time there. am planning a trip going there din so i will be referring to your blog a lot. thanks in advance ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!