Tuesday, June 8, 2010

DTI BUSINESS REGISTRATION

Our next move is to register our printing business to DTI or Department of Trade and Industry. This where you register a business if it sole proprietorship. I searched the website and the internet on how to register and here's what I found.

1. Go to nearest DTI office near you
2. Fill up application form
3. Pay the registration fee

You will need your TIN Number, 2x2 picture and prepare at least 3 to 5 choices for your business name.
Good thing there is only minimal requirements and that they don't require bpi certification so I guess hubby can do it in a day.

After the DTI registration, we will then apply a Mayors Permit and then the BIR so we can have the Official receipts printed.

Now, we are talking serious business. I'm quite afraid but I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!