Monday, June 7, 2010

T-shirt and Money matters

We sold plenty of shirts yesterday at the church. Mostly are the ones we designed especially for the church anniversary. And we also got a lot of positive response regarding hubby’s design. I couldn’t be more thankful. I am really praying that this business will flourish and that the income we get from it will suffice for our daily needs. If that happens then I would have peace leaving this day job of mine.

Although I still need more income to be able to help our families. A brother in law is asking for a support for his studies and I have old parents whom we are supporting too.

With all that expenses, I don’t think we can buy ourselves life insurance policy which I have been aiming since the day I started working. And I don't think we can travel for leisure for the next few years.

Well, if God will make our tshirt printing business a success, i don't see any reason for us not to travel. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!