Thursday, June 10, 2010

Plans and dreams

A repeat order for a t-shirt we printed last month came in the other day. And I am thankful. I hope there is more to come. And I am still thinking of what else can we do with the printing? Should we print bags (you know those eco shopping bags that are so in today)? Should we print pillow cases? I love the idea of the couple’s pillows I saw at the internet and I am thinking, we can make also personalized pillow cases using silk screen printing.

I will definitely let you know all the new stuff we will come up to if ever. I hope this business flourished into something big and I hope that our future will be as bright as the sunshine. I wish to see hubby wearing tuxedos someday, attending conferences, conventions and checking in to five start hotels with me in tow of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!