Thursday, June 3, 2010

Working at home: Printing t-shirts

I did not report to work today because of lot of pending jobs at home. As I have said, our small silk screen printing business is slowly picking up and we have pending and I felt the need to help hubby finish it on time.  I wish I work in Consonus company or any company where I can do my work at home so that I do not need to absent in case emergency arises at home. Good thing my boss is very understanding or I don't know maybe he's planning to kick me out in due time which I hope not until our small business is already stable.

Anyways, we just finish printing and we will resume after a few minutes. This is the second batch for today. More printing work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!