Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday-Fill ins


1. Where the beautiful beaches are and of course Home is my favorite place to travel to.

2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember me playing with the kids in the neighborhood, playing during night time when the moon is out and shining so bright!!.

3. Honesty and Just being there makes for a good friend.

4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, oh the cool weather..I am loving it!! 

5. Going out of town and out of the country for a pleasure trip is so exciting!

6. My best friend knows who I am and what I can do for him.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner with group of friends to celebrate someone’s birthday, tomorrow my plans include running early in the morning, going to school for errands on mid afternoon, worship team rehearsal in the late afternoon and on the evening will save and organize pictures on my flash drive and Sunday, I want to rest after the church service.

2 comments:

  1. All answers are great but i like more the #3...Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say I love cool weather, too, which doesn't bode well for Illinois (where I live) in August! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!