Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogging forever

It's time to renew this domain. Due actually within the week.
Which brought me back down memory lane of my blogging life. Of course I have mentioned many times how this blog has started and I need not tell again (you can actually just read from above)

And when I look back... I am more than grateful that I have learned the ropes of blogging. Not that I am an expert because up to this time I still have yet to learn SEO and PR, Blog optimization and such.

But I am extremely thankful because not only this blog of mine serves as my outlet, but it also turned out to be a financial blessing to me and to few friends whom I influenced into blogging.

And for that alone, I think I will be blogging forever :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Continue and have fun blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rocks! thank you for your words of encouragement, please continue praying for my aunt.

    same here, i enjoy blogging so much not only because it serves as an outlet for me to express my thoughts but also because of the extra money i get from writing paid posts.:)

    hope we'll get more writing opportunities. have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!