Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Thoughts

1. Thanking God for weekend, off from work :)
2. Wishing I have money now so I can go home and visit my parents
3. Sunday's birthday celebration of dear granddaughter -which reminds me of the decoration (read: balloons) I promised daw. I do not know though if we could make it, I don't feel partying but I'm sure I'll miss the fun.
4. Blog/Domain problem (additional stress)
5. have to finish the "Undomestic Goddess" ebook I started last week, reminder also to install and download e reader in my tablet.
6. Food (that will make me happy)
7. Laundry
8. Walking as form of exercise with hubby (started last night)happy!!
9. Decision about ministry -which is becoming stressful also
10. Vacation- dreaming lang :)

Nope, this is not a meme but if you want to write about what's in your thought right now..go ahead and inform me so I can read it.

Wishing everyone a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!