Monday, July 25, 2011

DIY Wedding Cord

A friend who got married last April made her own cord, and although I did not made one for my self I knew a lot of bride are doing such so I kinda encourage her since she has no work and has lots of time in her hands during her wedding preparation, she obliged to my requests.

Surprisingly her DIY cord went well, very nice as she was able to choose the materials according to her preferences, and naturally she chose orange and green as this was their wedding color. I think she spent less than a hundred pesos here If I remember it right.

Here's a picture of the cord:

1 comment:

  1. Now if you'll just explain the purpose of the wedding cord. Never heard of this before.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!