Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reading

I'm back to reading. This past few days when I needed to divert my mind from all the problems I have, I found my self being entertained by books again. Although this time as my finances won't let me buy new books, I opted to buy ebook instead. It's cheaper but honestly I still prefer books that I can hold and put in my bookshelf.

Anyways, so my eyes are kinda strain from reading this last few days, add to that the apidexin reviews and such :).

I just finished "Can you keep a secret" by Sophie Kinsella and I started "Undomestic Goddess" by her also. Bought the Sophie Kinsella ebook bundle for only 50.00.

Do you read ebooks?
If you like the one I have, I can give it to you for free. Just message me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!