Friday, August 26, 2011

Chicken in garlic and barbecue sauce


I don't know how to call this recipe, but here's how my husband (yes, that's correct! DH made it, with my help of course)

He covered the chicken wings with salt and pepper, I added some minced garlic and barbecue marinade sauce, added carrots and potatoes because I wanted some vegies to go with the meal. We put it in the oven, waited for at least 30 minutes and we had a sumptuous dinner!

He was more than happy with the outcome. :) It's very seldom that he help with cooking because he really do not know what to do, actually without me helping him with this meal, he would have made it adobo because that's the only recipe he knew.

Oh well, I know, most men are discussing bmw 7 series custom floor mats and anything about cars, my husband has been talking nonstop about a new motorbike model he wants and I understand.

At least I know I can still depend on him (with regards to cooking) in times of need :)


2 comments:

  1. He did a great job too. Looks yummy to me.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've discovered another bonding activity with your hubby! Good for both of you! Hey, it looks yummy to me!!!

    www.orangesenorita.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!