Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Color coded chopping board set


I first saw this in one of n@wie blogs, last Sunday while doing our grocery in Shop wise Pasong Tamo, I saw one and I checked the price. It's 700.00 plus, forgot the exact amount. Of course the husband said it's way too expensive for a chopping board. I did not buy it, but I'm gonna have it some other time. :)

Although kitchen is NOT my best friend, I love the idea of using different chopping board, one for vegetables, one for meat and another one for fish. Nice no?

The one in the picture is from Amazon and it cost £29.40 ...a newer version is available for £45.00. So what we have here is way much cheaper na di ba?




1 comment:

  1. I want one too. Now this is way cool.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!