Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wish List

There is an on going event in N@wies (newlyweds) yahoo group right now, it's Christmas on September :) members can email their wish list and members who are fairy godmothers will grant the wish/es. You can not imagine how generous and how good the hearts of these people are. I've been a member since 2007 and I have witnessed how they supported each other especially in terms of emotional and moral support but once in a while they do more than that :)

I wish I could join but alas I am not qualified as I only have few inter-acting emails for the last few months. Sad and too bad.

Anyways, I will still write my wish list here and who knows someone, somewhere out there might grant it. Maybe God will touch someone's heart to at least grant one or two of my wishes :) anyways, it's valid wishes ( I mean not some blown up luxurious thing like a trip to abroad or a house and lot, not an atv with polaris ranger parts or a anything that is impossible to grant.

and here it is ;

1. My husband's birthday is coming soon, I booked us a ticket to Legazpi on the day of his birthday September 14, but because of the recent finacial problem my brother had, I am thinking of not pushing through with this trip. But if we will be given a free accommodation for the duration of our stay there, why not di ba? A simple lodging will do.

2. I want a new dining set for my mom and dad in the province, They're both old and I once heard my father saying "we can't even buy a good dining set" and since then I've been thinking and wishing to buy them a new and presentable one, I just hope it won't be too late for them.

3. Lots and lots of photo frames :)

That's all I can think for now, maybe I'll add from time to time. For the mean time, I'll pray that the first two wishes will be granted soon :)


3 comments:

  1. I hope you get all of these things and more. What a great list especially about your mom and dad.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your 3rd wish. I have lots of photo memories to display too. And I also pray that your wish 1 & 2 will come true very soon too. :)

    www.orangesenorita.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, thanks for dropping by my blog pa rin :) thank you sa pagcongratulate sa amin. sana pwede ka maging godparent ni baby tamtam :)

    same tayo, wish ko makasali sa n@w christmas in september pero hindi rin qualified. anyways, tayo tayo na lang magshare uli :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!