Monday, August 8, 2011

Hubby's working

Remember the post where I mentioned the big change happening in our life especially to dear husband last month? well, last week, he was finally accepted and started working in our office but in a different unit. He is happy, finally a work with regular income but alongside with that is the many changes, one of which is our time schedule :(

Last Friday, I went to my sister's home alone because he was still working by the time I left the office. I think it's me who needs to adjust more.

He's practically out in the street  whole day with his motorbike and I pray we wont need any breakdown service ever. Now, I dare not forget to pray for him everyday, he needs it.

I just hope and wish that through his work, will be more financially capable to do the things we want to do and especially start saving for our future mission plans.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the extra income makes thing better for the both of you. I'm sure it will if you plan things out.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!