Sunday, August 14, 2011

In need of new motorbike

I am not that knowledgeable when it comes to car or motor vehicles of any kind, which truck gps or accessories that goes with it. That also means I know nothing in assessing whether a car is still in good running condition or not.

The husband has been saying we have to retire our motorbike soon, and that it is giving us more and more headache than before, having two to three flat tires for a week I agree is one major source of headache.Already, he has the model and the make of the one he wants to buy.

But still, am adamant, because I know, we can't afford yet to buy a new one and buying it in installment is like buying twice the amount.

Our service motorbike has been with us for four years now. He's been helpful but I just hope he won't give up on us yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!