Saturday, May 5, 2012

rainy lazy weekend

We are having a rainy weekend and no one is complaining because it's a relieve from the very warm weather for the past few weeks.

And I am welcoming much the cooler breeze.Thank you Lord. 

Well, except maybe those who have weekend plans in a beach because it's still summer here, I don't think I'll enjoy a rainy weekend in a beach :(

Good thing we have no special weekend plans, no swimming or outing. just ordinary weekend. Sometimes it feels good to just stay at home and laze around, specially when you just got back from an out of town trip and you have yet to unpack your bags. Which is what I probably do tomorrow ..later actually because it's almost 2 in the morning. Unpacking reminded me that we need reclosable bags for gadgets and wallets and whatever is in our bag that needs safekeeping. I nearly wet our camera on our last trip :(

And since I declared tomorrow as stay at home weekend, I do not have plans of getting up early nor the husband I guess because he's still up right now.

What are your plans for this weekend? Going out or staying home like us?




2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the rain and the cooler temperatures. I can so relate.

    We are going to the boat this weekend as we usually do. Only for one night thought and then back home. We are traveling across the country next week to visit family so we'll be gone for about 10 days.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your message, love and prayers. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!