Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Simple vegetable dish

It's been a while since the last time I cook ( I almost forgotten how to turn on my stove) but last Saturday night, as we have been given veggies, I was kinda forced to cook it and here's what I've come up to.

  I sautéed the veggies (chinese cabbage, red bellpepper and sweet pea?)  in butter and garlic, added a pack of instant noodles with the flavoring and presto! a yummy vegetable dish in less than 10 minutes. It's actually a complete meal because of the noodles but of course we still wanted some rice :)


May makain lang kami that night - hehe!

3 comments:

  1. I looks wonderful. I'm coming over for some. You did same me some right?

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee..come over and I'll cook for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea though :) sarap!

    Marms

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!