Sunday, May 6, 2012

Zalora Philippines

Have you notice how Zalora ads is all over the internet (well at least here in the Philippines) I think they have yet to launch  the business and the site but it's all over the net now. I'm sure they shelled out huge budget for their marketing ads. And because I see them so often in almost all pages,  I was enticed and made few clicks and been checking them eversince..hoping to see a cheap but nice flats, but I have yet to make my first purchase with them.

I noticed they have collection of wedding shoes on their recent ads  and they are all so gorgeous!! And the wedges are all so lovely :) but I can't wear them...to high for me.
image from zalora's site

I thought they only sell shoes but nope, they also have bags and apparels, and who knows?  maybe sooner they'll have jewelry deals of the day aside from their promos and sales :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!