Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Happy Birthday Rachel!! 


I know you won't give up until we all give you a celebration and though the swimming you wanted did not push trough still you do have a celebration , your mom loves you that much, nope..we all love you that much. Lolo and Lola loves you so much. Imagine they came here just in time for your birthday. You are one blessed girl!! I bought you a cake as you requested and I'm sure you're happy. The school bag you're asking will follow :) You know, if  I could I'll give you whatever you wish ( hahaha! I'm such a spoiler Aunt)


I pray you remain as sweet as you are and that you'll make us all proud.  I love you! You make me happy even you are makulit most of the time.


1 comment:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Rachel,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!