Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Beautiful lawn for the future home

I have always wanted a beautiful front lawn and backyard. When I was young I used to dream of having my wedding in our own beautiful lawn (probably the reason why I opted for a garden wedding) Now that, we are seriously considering acquiring a house of our own, it is one of our major concern, as you have noticed, I posted a townhouse type that we are now looking at but my husband and I are both hesitant due to the very limited space. We don’t mind a small house as long as we have a spacious lawn 

We both want to see our future kids, our nephews and nieces and godchildren playing and running around (like what I grew up to)  that nicely paved or mowed backyard with lots of flowering plants and some fruit trees and with a beautiful set of patio furniture. Look at these photo inspiration from riverside synthetic turf at installitdirect.com


Nice di ba? Though theirs are synthetic, it is still nice considering you don’t have to mow and watered it anymore, less hassle but I still want mine to have some real grass ( Rudolf will take care of the mowing and watering ) 

This dream (or want whatever you may call it) is giving us hard time in deciding with regards to the house acquisition. Sooner, we have to let my sister know about our decision if we are to push through with the housing loan. I still don’t know as of this time. I hope whatever we decide is what God wants for us.

3 comments:

  1. Lawns are nice, but they need to be cared for. Every week work must be done and if not you have a weed patch. It's a lot of work to keep the yards up.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOd bless on your house hunting Rocks. It's best to pray about it first. God be with you on this big decision. Hope you get what you really want. BTW, before I left the Philippines, my husband and I were able to get a house (end or a row house) in Cabuyao Laguna. It was just low cost, which we had renovated a little (and it costed us quite a lot too). But it was under PAGIBIG and just P5950 a month. We are renting it for 3000. Not bad really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding your home. I think real grass is the best and it smells so wonderful after it is mowed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!