Friday, September 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Mahal!

Today is my dear husband's birthday. Last night I kept on apologizing for not having something to give him as special gift, for not being able to prepare any special thing for him. And as expected, he said it's ok and that he doesn't need that and in return thanked me for just being there. To say that I have one wonderful husband is an understatement because he really is the best for me.

Actually, since today is payday, I told him we can eat out in a nice restaurant, sort of a treat to him because we seldom do that as we are financially tight as of this time, but instead of saying yes to me, my husband who is ever so humble and loving and caring to people said we will attend our church prayer meeting and then we will cook something  as he would like to share whatever blessings he has today to everyone of us there.  How selfless and how sacrificing my husband is and I am so much blessed.

Mahal, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I love you so much and I am so proud of you and I am forever grateful to the Lord for giving you to me :) 

Today, you are highly favored and you are blessed beyond measure, exceedingly and abundantly more than you can ask or imagine as stated in Ephesians 3:20-21. May you keep on singing for God!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby! I hope he had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Mahal,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    What a wonderful post Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday to your husband...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the greetings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!