Thursday, September 20, 2012

Chicken curry

This is one of my husband's favorite chicken recipe, unfortunately because I am such a crappy cook, haven't tried this recipe yet. Just taking a look at it makes me feel like"I can't do that, it's so complicated" nyahahaha!

BUT..I want to cook it for hubby so I printed the simplest recipe I saw from the internet and I am going to cook this for him one of these days..hopefully sooner.

image from http://teczcape.blogspot.com/2011/02/indian-japanese-infused-chicken-curry.html

Wish me the best with this receipe! of course I'm going to blog about it after :D

2 comments:

  1. You can do this Rocks. One step at a time and follow that recipe to the letter. You can do this and think how happy your wonderful husband would be.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocks, nainspire tuloy akong magluto nito! hindi ako fan ng curry, pero parang namiss ko na nung makita ko luto mo:-) BLessings, pearl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!