Friday, September 28, 2012

Pork ribs Sinigang

Finally! a home cooked dinner for me and my husband last night. I was home earlier than him and I decided to drop by at the supermarket and cook this.


But because we're quite hungry na, we didn't wait long enough for the pork to become really tender and soft :( but over all, it's yummy and we had a bowl full for each of us. may second serving pa.


I'm not a good cook and I don't even know if my sinigang is right, but just in case you want to know, here's how I did it;

 I boiled the pork with sliced onions and some salt, I added tomatoes and gabi ( a root crop) I don't know what it's called in English term..hehe then I added the okra and the mustard leaves, then the sinigang instant mix (normally I would use real sampalok but I was kinda lazy last night) and then the green chili  and that's it!

We still have leftover if you want some :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love some Rocks, but I'm so very far away. Looks really good too.

    Have a terrific day and weekend my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. sure enough it was yummy ate rocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!