Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello September

My husband's birth month. Part of me wants to do the same thing they did for me on my last birthday ( a total surprise party) but I know I can't because of lack of time. But of course I still have plans for his birthday, simple as it is but I'm sure he'll love it.

September marks also the beginning of ber months which means start of the Christmas season here in the Philippines. yes, we start that early. I already heard some Christmas songs on the radio already and some are making countdowns na :) 

I have so many things to look forward too this Christmas season so I am excited. A very special friend and her family is coming back home from the US and can't wait to see them!

So hello September I know you'll pass quickly but please be good to me as I await for October, November and finally December :)

2 comments:

  1. My husbands birthday is today. Mine is on Saturday. I love September.

    Happy Birthday to your hubby.

    Have a terrific day Rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to your husband and to you Sandee!! YEY for September birthdays :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!